Saturday, September 10, 2016

New line in asset products (SWI) and game working

It has nearby three long weeks working in my last asset for Unity and is yet far from competion... and is "Only a model"!. Not an object per se, has multiple objects with animations included, but when I started the project (by chance, because was an asset I liked to put in the game chasis I'm making the last month.

The model was innovative enough and interesting for 3d model buyers to dedicate good time to make it a commercial product, but now I know why there are a lot (well, I din't find any) of products like this out in the market.

I'll just put out here a pair of pictures of work in progress and say... Oh god, how difficult is to make 2048x2048 detailed textures from interiors and exteriors!

WIP Asset - SWI

WIP Asset - SWI

The SWI line of assets, I hope will be seeing it's first model not later than October.

---------------------------------------

In other hand of things, I keep programming in free time the new game concept I was working on.

As good news, I'll publish a Tech Demo in the moment is playable (The idea It's a full goal based game but levels will be playable alone).

If after publishing the Tech Demo the game get some attention, that will be a good sign to continue with it!

And now... Go work again to finish 2048px textutre! (and the usual, assure it's good for material changes, good normal maps..

No comments:

Post a Comment